AVCHD Recovery Mac description
Take an example of a situation where you have recorded a number of AVCHD audio and video files using camcorder and you have saved all of them on your Mac system. But one day one, you found that all those AVCHD files are corrupted and was not opening. They all were corrupted due to a fake program called MPC Cleaner. MPC Cleaner pretends to be a registry cleaner but it is not and damages the files badly. Later, you found this program installed on your system and so realized that it might have corrupted your files. Losing precious files just in seconds is really disaster . Now you want to recover them all. That is why it is better to use AVCHD Recovery Mac software.
AVCHD Recovery Mac software is a professional recovery tool developed under experts to support retrieval of multiple AVCHD files simultaneously. This reliable software is able to recover deleted or formatted AVCHD video or audio files from Mac system and external storage device as well. Actually, AVCHD stands for Advanced Video Coding High Definition, a video/audio file format developed by Sony and Panasonic camcorder. This file format allows you to shoot High Definition videos in a compression format. Also, it provides you to record standard as well as high definition video for long duration.
Reasons Behind The Loss of AVCHD Video/Audio Files
Despite of the quality of AVCHD file format, you tend to lose your video and audio files due to other reasons. Such type of reasons are - :
Accidental deletion –
- Mistakenly deleted video/audio files
- Accidentally pressed delete all option
Unintentional formatting –
- Formatting the mac's drive or partition or camcorder device to get rid of errors
Wrong operation –
- Factory reset operation without creating any backup
- Ejection of camcorder during transferring process
Other factors –
- Virus attack
- Failure of Mac operating system
Steps To Recover AVCHD Files : AVCHD Recovery Mac Software
To recover your lost AVCHD files, follow the steps below -
Mac User Guide -
- Open the Mac File Recovery software .
- Select Volumes in order to recover files.
- Select the type of files you want.
- Click to start the scan for the lost files.
- Restore the files listed after scanning at your desired location.
- Now, select the files and click on Save button to save the files.